Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thanks, Jung!

My head hurts from thinking
My eyes hurt from crying
My lip hurts from biting it
My chest hurts from holding back sobs
My back KILLS from tension
My hands hurt from making fists
...

It feels good to feel.
It feels good to know that I have people that I can talk to.
People I can cry on.
People I can be a little mean to, cause I know they will bounce back.
People who will not judge me if my life goes a little south.
A little man to hug and hold.
And the knowledge that everything is going to be alright.



“The word 'happiness' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.”
~Carl Gustav Jung

1 comment:

  1. Way to let your inner nerd out by quoting a psychologist ;)

    I love you, girlie! You can cry on me, anytime.

    ReplyDelete